pdo_sqlite issue

Trond Endrestøl Trond.Endrestol at fagskolen.gjovik.no
Wed Jul 2 10:14:06 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2 Jul 2014 11:29+0200, Jos Chrispijn wrote:

>    Dear group,
>    Sorry if I am in the wrong mailinglist with my question (pls hint me to
>    the right one if so):
>    Just got some warnings about following:
>    PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
>    '/usr/local/lib/php/20100525/pdo_sqlite.so' - Shared object
>    "libsqlite3.so.8" not found, required by "pdo_sqlite.so" in Unknown on
>    line 0
>    PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
>    '/usr/local/lib/php/20100525/sqlite3.so' - Shared object
>    "libsqlite3.so.8" not found, required by "sqlite3.so" in Unknown on
>    line 0
>    With regards to installed ports, I currently have following topic
>    related ports installed:
>    php5-5.4.29 - PHP Scripting Language
>    php5-pdo-5.4.29                The pdo shared extension for php
>    php5-pdo_mysql-5.4.29          The pdo_mysql shared extension for php
>    php5-pdo_sqlite-5.4.29         The pdo_sqlite shared extension for php
>    Can someone tell me how to fix this issue or should I wait for some
>    port update?
>    -- Jos Chrispijn

Maybe databases/sqlite3 is missing, strange as it may sound.

Try this, assuming you have checked out the ports tree of choice:

  cd /usr/ports/databases/sqlite3
  make all && make install
  make package # This step is optional
  make clean

Or if you use portupgrade, then try:

  portupgrade -frv databases/sqlite3

If you want to create/update your own package, throw in a -p, as in:

  portupgrade -fprv databases/sqlite3

Similar actions could be performed by running portmaster.

--
| Vennlig hilsen,               | Best regards,                      |