UFS(2) portable driver for other OS

CeDeROM cederom at tlen.pl
Fri Jan 31 17:33:18 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 6:20 PM, Freddie Cash <fjwcash at gmail.com> wrote:
> There's also UDF which doesn't suffer from a lot of the issues the
> FAT16/32/32x does on large-ish devices.  FreeBSD, Windows, Linux, MacOSX
> all support read/write to UDF, although it may depend on the OS version for
> Windows (I think XP needs a 3rd party driver).
> I've used UDF successfully on USB drives, although I don't think you can
> boot off it.

Yess, thats what I need! Thank you Freddie, I will try it out!! :-)

No need to boot of data partition anyway.. and I remember some UDF
related issues on mkisofs port some time ago.. but this might be the
best solution also for data storage on a HD and seems non -endian
problematic  :-) :-)

Best regards! :-)
Tomek