Geom error 11

Vagner vagner at bsdway.ru
Tue Jan 28 13:24:40 UTC 2014

Hi everybody!
I've created geom stripe raid for my SSD drives. But when I gave load to
this raid, I've got error:
> <kern.crit> server kernel:
> g_vfs_done():stripe/st0a[WRITE(offset=214821666816, length=32768)]error = 11

and mine server was gone...

In src tree I've found that this happend because we've called function
g_io_transient_map_bio(struct bio *bp); We try to allocate
memory for transient_arena and get error in g_io_deliver(bp, EDEADLK);
g_io_transient_map_bio was called by function g_down_procbody(void
*arg) there. So, could you tell me, why we try to execute function
g_io_transient_map_bio(struct bio *bp), and where kthread
g_down_procbody(void *arg) was runs for execution? I think this error mean that
I haven't kernel memory space for allocate transient_arena object. But I
think what attempt for allocate memory is effect of some error... May be
somebody had error like this. Could you help me?

My OS version: 9.2-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 9.2-PRERELEASE #0 r255421M

Thanks a lot!

--
Respectfully,
Stanislav Putrya