stupid question about NFSV4

Julien Cigar jcigar at ulb.ac.be
Mon Jan 27 13:01:09 UTC 2014

Hello,

We're busy to upgrade some machines from 8.2-RELEASE to 10-RELEASE.
I take this opportunity to migrate from NFSV3 to NFSV4.

Let's say I would like to allow NFSV4 _only_, in /etc/exports:
- is a single V4: line enough ?
- can I have multiple V4: lines ?
- are lines that don't begin with V4: also taken into account for NFSV4?

For the moment I have the following: https://dpaste.de/gLeZ but it
doesn't seems to work with that single V4: line ... (the mount works,
but ls returns nothing)

So basically I would like to export /usr/home with a V4: /exports and
/usr/home nullfs mounted under /exports/home

Any idea ? :)

Thanks,
Julien