No subject

M V dreamsun777 at operamail.com
Sat Jan 25 04:13:39 UTC 2014

Hello i hope you can help me, i have downloaded freeBSD ISO 9 and 10
more than once after burning to a cd than trying to boot into the live
cd they wont they ask for password so i use root, than i get to a root
promt and i dont know what  command to use it just stops the live cd
boot process??? would like to try freebsd first i have also tried
installing after installation all i get is like a dos invironment no
graphics of any kind ???hope you can help me P/S ISO is i386 using on
dell latitude d520

--
M V
[1]dreamsun777 at operamail.com