Half naked woman answering my posts to this list

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri Jan 24 18:48:15 UTC 2014

El día Friday, January 24, 2014 a las 06:04:26PM +0000, Walter Hurry escribió:

> iamatt wrote:
>
> > I get these  emails as well.    I searched the interwebs for my address and
> > topics but did not see any.  Wondering if there is a rogue bot signed up to
> > the lists?  Anyway  almost to the point of unsubscribing from the list.
> >
> I read the list in a newsreader via gmane.os.freebsd.questions. No problems here.

I get the list as mails and I see only your complains about the issue,
not the SPAM itself (and I do not run any SpamAssassin). And I'm posting
frecuently.

Do I miss something not seeing her? :-)

	matthias

--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz, <guru at unixarea.de>, http://www.unixarea.de/ f: +49-170-4527211
UNIX since V7 on PDP-11, UNIX on mainframe since ESER 1055 (IBM /370)
UNIX on x86 since SVR4.2 UnixWare 2.1.2, FreeBSD since 2.2.5