Important Information For Your Website : Freebsd.org :ZS

Kym Crox kymcrox11 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 04:53:54 UTC 2014

Hi Freebsd.org Team,

Hope you are doing great and everything fine at your end.

I thought you might like to know some of the most important factors of your
website and reasons of lacking enough organic traffic & most often you
stick to Ad words to get more traffic which is quite expensive and the
chances is high of getting a spam traffic as well.

*Some of the major factors which can be overcome to your website to rank
well in SERP organically and increase your social media presence are:*

1. Seems like your website carries a lot of technical errors which prevents
search engine to crawl and index your website properly.

2. Seems your website needs a proper keyword selection from which you might
get proper position with perfect traffic for your website in search engines
.

3. Your website should be more inclined towards Social media promotion and
a regular updates in major social networks for its brand awareness.

4. Missing of quality web and promotion contents (Article, Blogs etc.)
which is preventing your website to gain more authority and ranking in Web
Market.

In the present day scenario it’s very essential to take a proper care of
your website and keep it updated with fresh and original contents. There
are many additional improvements which can help your website to gain more
traffic and visibility. If you are interested to learn more and curious to
know how we can help you to improve your website to get a higher traffic,
then I would be glad to provide you a detailed proposal for your website.

Successful Search Engine Optimization requires a comprehensive, customized
approach based on a site's unique characteristics. The Search Engine
Optimization project will need to strike a true balance between website and
functionality, the searching behaviours of the target audiences, and the
algorithms used by search engines to find results.

This email just tells you the fraction of things we do, our optimization
process involves many other technical factors which can be sent to you on
your request. If you would like to know more about our services then please
write us back else you can ask us to call you and we will get back to you
as per your suitable time.

Let me know your thoughts and looking forward to work together.

*Best Regards,*

*Kym Crox*

Senior SEO Advisor
Skype: webmarketing.sales
*Note: *We are not spammers. We just want to know your interest towards the
better performance of your website and enhance your business in web market.
If you will be interested we will directly communicate with you through our
corporate Id.

If you think it's unnecessary for you so please email us back to remove and
we will unsubscribe you. Hope you will co-operate.