Combining pkg and "traditional ports" --> spam

Erich Dollansky erichsfreebsdlist at alogt.com
Wed Jan 15 06:23:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

I just noticed a new method spammers are using. I have answered to
this e-mail and get then from outside the mailing list spam to the
account I use at the mailing list.

Of course, this means that some people are harvesting now addresses in
real-time and send out spam. As nobody knows the address of the
harvester, not much can be done.

Did  anybody else notice this?

Erich