portmaster -aD

Ajtim lumiwa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 13:22:15 UTC 2014

Hi!

Yesterday I updated FreeBSD 10.0-RC4 to RC5 (amd64) and I did run portmaster -aD but toiday after portsnap fetch update and than run portmaster -aD I got:

portmaster -aD
===>>> Gathering distinfo list for installed ports

===>>> Starting check of installed ports for available updates
make: "/usr/ports/Mk/Uses/tcl.mk" line 0: 1 open conditional
make: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
make: "/usr/ports/Mk/Uses/tcl.mk" line 0: 1 open conditional
make: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continuemake: "/usr/ports/Mk/Uses/tcl.mk" line 0: 1 open conditional
make: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continuemake: "/usr/ports/Mk/Uses/tcl.mk" line 0: 1 open conditional
make: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continuemake: "/usr/ports/Mk/Uses/tcl.mk" line 0: 1 open conditional
make: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continuemake: "/usr/ports/Mk/Uses/tcl.mk" line 0: 1 open conditional
make: Fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue
===>>> All ports are up to date

Thank you.

--
Mitja