FreeSwitch support?

Torsten Hantzsche t.hantzsche at hzdr.de
Thu Jan 9 08:04:06 UTC 2014

On Thu, 9 Jan 2014, Amitabh Kant wrote:

> I installed Freeswitch using the source form their Git repository. Works
> out fine if you follow the instructions on the site. There is a FreeeBSD
> specific section that still works!
>

> Amitabh

Hi Amitabh,

have you by chance compiled a very recent version from the 1.2.stable Git repo?

I found this website [1] (yours?) and had success, but since the update
to a new spandsp version it fails to compile due to a hidden function in a
system library. I tried something in a coarse way and filed a jira [2]
but i have no real knowlegde of C and FBSD-internals to resolve this the right
way.
It seemed to me that FS under FreeBSD is not very spread.

Torsten

[1] www.amitabhkant.com/installing-freeswitch-on-freebsd-9/?
[2] http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-6058