Server hang

eras mus erasmu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 10:01:53 UTC 2014

When tried
#fsck -t ufs -fy /dev/ad4s1e
It is not going beyond I=6447

So As adviced I used
# fsdb -r /dev/ad4s1e          (which is for /usr)
and i entered 6447. It gave the following output.

 fsdb(inum:2)> inode 6447
Current inode:: regular file
I=6447 MODE=100400 SIZE=10737418728
  MTIME=Jan  8 12:35:38 2014 [0 nsec]
 CTIME=Jan  8 12:35:38 2014 [0 nsec]
  ATIME=Jan  8 12:35:30 2014 [0 nsec]
OWNER=root GRP=oprator LINKCNT=1 FLAGS=0x200000 BLKCNT=2fco GEN=b7a04c0
fsdb(inum:6447)>

Now what should i enter in this prompt .And what else should I do ?
I new to this Please help