9.0-RELEASE and jails

nano nanotek at bsdbox.co
Sat Jan 4 12:12:23 UTC 2014

My VPS runs 9.0-RELEASE, which is making jail setup difficult (for me).

I could only ezjail-admin install 8.4-RELEASE because I could not find
the 9.0-RELEASE base.txz anywhere. This made updating the basejail nigh
impossible because it was trying to update host kernel version
(9.0-RELEASE) when the jail world was 8.4-RELEASE. I thought I would
give qjail a try, but so far am unable to even install a basejail with
that utility.

I've only ever administered jails with ezjail, so am in need of some
help. What are my options to get a couple (up-to-date) jails setup on
this host? Thanks.

--
syn.bsdbox.co