Increase Keyword Ranking and Sales

Ms. Minakhi trafficweb77 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 14:23:57 UTC 2014

Dear webmaster,

I found your website while I was doing some Google searches. As your
website isn't in the Top 10 on Google, you aren't being seen or your sales
also not as much as you want. Keep your website ahead of your competitors
and rank on top.

  It should read your website looks fantastic but has some errors according
to SEO Guideline of Google Search Engine. You should go for a SEO campaign
to fix all these problems with better keywords ranking and sales. Now all
the webmasters are working with SEO to promote their online business and
make an online reputation for their website and products.

We are providing a tantalizing opportunity for businesses worldwide to gain
traction via heightened levels of online visibility. Search engine
optimization drives more traffic to the site, you will receive more sales.

*Our Prices starts at only $149/Monthly with 2 - 3 Keywords.* For
additional keywords price will vary.

*We don't require any upfront payment to start.* Payment is due at the end
of each month. You will receive a progress report every 15 day to track
your success.

I would appreciate it if you could give me a chance to take care of your
organic position in Google search to bring new business. Our ethical and
white hat SEO services will make your website ranks #1 on Google for your
relevant keywords and assure you a substantial increase in traffic.

Before responding to this email you can choose a set of keywords that you
would like to rank for and we can help you get to the first page of Google
for those keywords.

Best regards

Ms. Minakhi

Skype - rudra.mishra7