security.jail.param.allow.socket_af=1

Frank Wißmann frank.wissmann41 at web.de
Sun Feb 16 23:14:19 UTC 2014

On 16.02.2014 22:15, alexus wrote:
> I'm trying to change following and for whatever reason it won't allow me to
> do so:
>
> root at fx:~ # sysctl security.jail.param.allow.socket_af=1
> security.jail.param.allow.socket_af: 0 ->  0
> root at fx:~ #
>
> any ideas?
> Thanks!

Hi!
To change sysctls you have to place it in /etc/sysctl.conf. The manpages
of sysctl and sysctl.conf will give you more hints about the syntax.
Then you need to reboot your system to take the changes effect.

Greetings

Frank

--
GU d- s:+ a+ C+>$ UBS>$ P L- !E--- W N+@ !o K--? !w--- O !M- !V- PS+ PE
Y? !PGP- t+ 5 X !R tv- b++ DI !D G e h+ r- y?

When pack meets pack in the jungle and no one will move from the trail
wait till the leaders have spoken. It may be fair words shall prevail.
(Rudyard Kipling)