ask for help about installing the gnome or kde on freeBSD 10

Luca Ferrari fluca1978 at infinito.it
Sat Feb 15 11:47:18 UTC 2014

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 3:49 AM, shane <shanelinlin at 163.com> wrote:
> hi,dear,
>    I'm sorry to bother you so much,but i failed to installing the gnome2 on freeBSD10 following the official handbook on internet,many differences come up to me .can you offer exact installing desktop system (gnome or kde) documentation to me ,many thanks to you

Well, as other pointed out, you have to specify how you tried to
install, following which documentation on the internet, and what
differences you are looking at. In other words, you have to detail the
problem.
However, if what you need is a fully woking FreeBSD based desktop
install, take a look at PCBSD.

Luca