FreeBSD Journal issues

Fernando Apesteguía fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 14:32:44 UTC 2014

El 12/02/2014 15:30, "Joshua Smith" <juicewvu at gmail.com> escribió:

> Just opened the app again and things seem to be working now.

I was planning to buy it too (for android), but is this only a mobile app?
Is it possible to subscribe to get something that can be read in an eBook
reader? (PDF, epub, etc...)

> Thanks,
> --
> Josh Smith
> KD8HRX
>
> Email/jabber: juicewvu at gmail.com
> Phone: 304.237.9369(c)
>
> Sent from my iPhone.
>
> > On Feb 12, 2014, at 7:10 AM, Joshua Smith <juicewvu at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I noticed the announcer indicating the FreeBSD journal was available on
the freebsd.org website yesterday and subscribed through the App Store on
my iPad. After doing so the "Buy" icon never disappears from the constant
in my news stand and when I attempt to "read" the magazine I am greeted
with an error stating "the product does not exist". Is anyone else
experiencing similar issues?