HELP - FYI - scammers trying to steal from Mac and Mac customers

Tanya Zentner tzentner at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 5 06:13:56 UTC 2014

BE ADVISED THAT I RECEIVED THIS PHISHING EMAIL BELOW.....(IT IS LIKELY THAT IT WAS SEND TO VERY MANY PEOPLE. I HOPE THAT YOUR OTHER CUSTOMERS ARE AS WISE AS MYSELF AND DO NOT FALL FOR THE TRICKY AND UNDERHANDED CRAP THAT LOSERS SEND LIKE THIS EMAIL ...

Sincerely loyal Canadian Apple customer,

Tanya Zentner
250.263.2156
tzentner at shaw.ca

Begin forwarded message: