Your email, freebsd-questions at freebsd.org, will be deactivated now!

Administrator scan at nortonnwscan.com
Sun Feb 2 16:31:41 UTC 2014

   Dear freebsd-questions at freebsd.org,
   Your email address (freebsd-questions at freebsd.org) has been
   transmitting viruses to our servers and will be deactivated permanently
   if not resolved.
   You are urgently required to sanitize your email or your access to
   email services will be terminated
   [1]Click here now to scan and sanitize your e-mail account
   Note that failure to sanitize your email account immediately will lead
   to permanent deactivation without warning.
   We are very sorry for the inconveniences this might have caused you and
   we assure you that everything will return to normal as soon as you have
   done the needful.
   Admin