Anyone had experince setting up gnokii

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Fri Dec 26 20:37:28 UTC 2014

Hi,

I thought gnokii worked on a real serial port, not a ugen device.

ugen is the generic USB device that userland USB drivers would use.

I think gnokii expects the device /  port there to be a serial device,
USB or otherwise.

So, what cable are you using? and whats the output of "dmesg" and
"usbconfig list" say?

-adrian