poudriere fetch timeout?

Henrik Hudson lists at rhavenn.net
Tue Dec 23 18:52:19 UTC 2014

Is there a way to pass a fetch timeout to poudriere when building
ports?

I've got a slow proxy / AV device between me and the internet and on
large downloads, openjdk ports specifically, the fetch will timeout
and port build will fail.

If I manually fetch the file and set a timeout in my own env it will
work. I don't know how the shell spawning inside of poudriere works
or how to set env variables for it.

Any ideas?

side note: asking for a proxy whitelist for distfiles.freebsd.org isn't an
option.

thanks.

henrik

--