Location of Prior Distfiles

Dutch Ingraham stoa at gmx.us
Sun Dec 21 19:49:56 UTC 2014

Hello:

I'm trying to locate the web cache of the most recent older distfiles
for testing purposes.  For example, if I wanted to test the prior two
versions of cairo that were available for 10.0-RELEASE, where are they
kept, if at all?

I have checked here [1], but these are VERY old.  I have also checked
here [2], but the redirect address [3] gives a 403 - Forbidden (and I
think this only contains the most current version anyway).  I was
thinking Freshports, but I don't see an archive there, either.

Thanks for your help.

[1] http://ftp-archive.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD-Archive/ports/distfiles/
[2] ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/
[3] http://distcache.FreeBSD.org/ports-distfiles/