openoffice build fails.

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Thu Dec 18 13:53:34 UTC 2014

Sorry for the late reply, but just at this moment I have
remote access to a FreeBSD 10 system running LibreOffice
4.1.5_1, and when I run

	% /usr/local/lib/libreoffice/program/spadmin

I get the expected printer administration program. Note
that I'm invoking the program with the full path here.
But when I do

	% cd /usr/local/lib/libreoffice/program
	% ./spadmin

it works as well, contrary to your try. While spadmin
is just a script, spadmin.bin is the real program. It
can be started directly as well (both ways shown above
work similarly).

On Wed, 19 Nov 2014 08:16:56 +0100, Bernt Hansson wrote:
> % cd /usr/local/lib/libreoffice/program
> % ./spadmin
> ./spadmin: Command not found.

Hm, strange.