freebsd-update and boot environments clash - rm / attempted!

Arthur Chance freebsd at qeng-ho.org
Wed Dec 17 11:15:06 UTC 2014

On 17/12/2014 09:28, Arthur Chance wrote:
> I just updated my systems to deal with the latest security bulletin. On
> the machines where I'm running zfs based boot environments I got the
> somewhat worrying:

A correction. It's not machines using boot environments, it's machines
running 10.1-REL. (Most of my 10.1 boxes use b.e., the one that doesn't
is very small and slow, so took a while to update.) The problem did not
manifest on my one 10.0-REL box.

--
Those who do not learn from computing history are doomed to
GOTO 1