Frequency of FreeBSD package builds

Mathieu Arnold mat at FreeBSD.org
Mon Dec 8 11:28:28 UTC 2014

+--On 7 décembre 2014 11:15:35 +0100 Juan Ramón Molina Menor
<listjm at club-internet.fr> wrote:
| Hi!
|
| Now that the new_xorg and ssp repositories are not being updated any
| more, what is the reason for the 'beefy' machines to build ports only
| once a week? Can we expect the frequency of package upgrades to be higher
| soon?

Right now, it does take 3 to 4 days to build the packages each week, so
it's a bit hard to make it more often than once a week.  We have plans for
the future, with more building machines, it will be announced when it
happens.

--
Mathieu Arnold