How to report a spammer so SpamAssassin can filter it out

RW rwmaillists at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 7 18:42:11 UTC 2014

On Sun, 07 Dec 2014 21:06:14 +0800
Ernie Luzar wrote:

> Hello list
>
> Keep getting spam email from some guy selling bulk solar panels.
> I know SpamAssassin has built in check of different places that
> provide list of known spam email addresses.

It doesn't, most "From" addresses in spam are forged.

If you are running your own Spamassassin or have access to user
configuration you can set a blacklist entry for the address. If you
can train SA's Bayes component manually then do so - this is the kind
of spam that Bayes will probably catch easily.