nspluginwrapper still depends on linux-f10 ....

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Thu Dec 4 16:28:28 UTC 2014

On 12/04/14 10:19, Andrei Brezan wrote:
> On 12/04/14 17:01, William A. Mahaffey III wrote:
>>

>> .... as of this A.M. .... Could we get this fixed to depend on
>> linux-c6 instead :-) ?
>>
>> [root at kabini1, /etc, 10:01:24am] 324 % uname -a
>> FreeBSD kabini1.local 9.3-RELEASE-p3 FreeBSD 9.3-RELEASE-p3 #0: Mon
>> Oct 20 15:08:33 UTC 2014
>> root at amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC amd64
>> [root at kabini1, /etc, 10:01:27am] 325 %
>>

> % pkg info -d nspluginwrapper
> nspluginwrapper-1.4.4_4:
>         linux-c6-xorg-libs-7.4_1
>         libXext-1.3.3,1
>         libX11-1.6.2_2,1
>         pango-1.36.8
>         linux-c6-pango-1.28.1_1
>         linux-c6-gtk2-2.24.23_1
>         libXt-1.1.4_2,1
>         gtk2-2.24.25_1
>         linux-c6-fontconfig-2.8.0_1
>         linux-c6-expat-2.0.1_1
>         linux-c6-tiff-3.9.4_1
>         linux-c6-png-1.2.49_1
>         linux-c6-jpeg-1.2.1_1
>         linux-c6-gdk-pixbuf2-2.24.1
>         linux-c6-cairo-1.8.8_1
>         curl-7.39.0
>         linux_base-c6-6.6_1
>         pcre-8.35_1
>         glib-2.42.1
>         linux-c6-atk-1.30.0
>         atk-2.14.0
>
> Did you follow 20140922 from /usr/ports/UPDATING?
>
> If you installed precompiled packages that might be a different thing.

Forgot to mention, I used 'pkg upgrade -y ' after checking for what was
available w/ 'pkg version -vRL=', which showed much stuff, w/
nspluginwrapper marked as locked (by me, to try & circumvent the
dependency-reinstall of linux-f10, followed by manual deinstall &
reinstall of linux-c6), sorry for the omission .... I thought that pkg's
were built from ports by maintainers .... If so, it would seem that the
above mentioned (proper) dependencies would have taken effect, which is
kinda what I am asking about. I use pkg exclusively to maintain
packages, except for linux-c6-flashplugin11, which I use ports for. BTW,
it reinstalls older linux-c6 files, which I then (try to) manually
upgrade back to latest, except for a lockup w/ dependencies on linux-f10
by nspluginwrapper :-) ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III