FF31 question ....

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Sun Aug 31 14:15:07 UTC 2014

.... I commonly save web content as PDF's for later reference, have been
doing this for years. I am finding that the current FireFox (v31) under
FBSD 9.3 seems to be writing slightly garbled PDF's. I save them from
the print dialog by choosing 'save to file', rather than 'print to lpr'.
What pages I have checked (some NewEgg receipts which I both saved &
printed) printed AOK, but are garbled in the saved PDF's .... Is anyone
else seeing this ? FF bug ? Something else ? TIA ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III