TL-WN722N support on FreeBSD.

Miguel Clara miguelmclara at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 12:41:07 UTC 2014

Well the page states "The AR7010 and AR9271 NICs are not yet supported -
the USB glue needs writing for ath(4)."

So it might happen :)

Ofc only the maintainer can tell, and he was already done some many and
great work on this.

Melhores Cumprimentos // Best Regards
*Miguel Clara*
*IT - Sys Admin & Developer*