updating ezjails with freebs d-update

Michael Ross gmx at ross.cx
Mon Aug 25 18:01:53 UTC 2014

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 17:04:34 +0200, Fbsd8 <fbsd8 at a1poweruser.com> wrote:

> Warren Block wrote:

>> Fbsd8 neglects to mention the history between ezjail and the qjail fork
>> of it.  A search on "ezjail and qjail" will help fill out the picture.
>>

> Shame on you Warren. For someone who has worked so hard to earn the
> respect of his peers and here you try to use slander in a effort to
> discredit what I have posted in this thread. I know that you know that
> is unacceptable behavior.
>
> Let me set the record straight once again.

You claimed copyright for someone else's work,
and told the original author that he is suffering from dementia.

After this was discussed,
you fixed the copyright attribution,
but made your fork of his work proprietary:

#
# Before qjail may be forked, written permission must be
# obtained from the author <qjail at a1poweruser.com>.
#

Your stance in the whole affair very much has a bearing, not on the facts,
but on the ezjail-related opinions you voice here.

Michael