Mounting One of the memstick Image Files

Martin G. McCormick martin at server1.shellworld.net
Fri Aug 22 18:32:10 UTC 2014

Elliot Robinson writes:
> Ah, apologies. I seem to have misunderstood the initial question.
>
> Perhaps this section from the handbook will be of help?
>
> https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/disks-virtual.html
>
> ---
	This works. I mounted the memstick image file according
to the instructions for mounting a file system. The handbook
also gives you instructions for what to add to loader.conf.
	After making the modification and unmounting /mnt, I
scp'd the new image back to the Debian system and then to the
thumb drive.
	Thanks for the help, everyone.

Martin McCormick