Can you please try to open this site in a FreeBSD machine, Chormium or Firefox?

Miguel Clara miguelmclara at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 21:20:48 UTC 2014

This migh be a stupid request, but if you guys open
https://use.cloudshare.com/test.mvc and then click Technical details does
it keep loading or is it successful?

I'm just seeing it loading even for the HTML5 Canvas and this is happening
on 2 FreeBSD laptops on both Chromium and Firefox, I see some js errors in
the console:

Use of getUserData() or setUserData() is deprecated.  Use WeakMap or
element.dataset instead. requestNotifier.js:63
ReferenceError: u is not defined jquery-migrate-1.1.1.js:268
ReferenceError: u is not defined common.js:35
TypeError: itst.formatTimeLeft is not a function ee.js:12
TypeError: $(...).notificationBar is not a function index.aspx:390

Its working fine on Chorme for Android OSX and Windows so I have no clue
why I'm getting difference results on this machines, I wonder if anyone
else running FreeBSD (10 or current) see's the same. Thanks