Flash plugin ?

Polytropon freebsd at edvax.de
Sun Aug 17 19:47:45 UTC 2014

On Sun, 17 Aug 2014 14:40:33 -0500, William A. Mahaffey III wrote:
> While we're at it, how to set my own homepage ?

Which browser?

At the moment, I can just answer for Opera:

Go to the page you want to be your homepage. Press Alt+P
(Preferences), first tab is "General", and you'll see:
Start with home page (or with the tabs open from last
session, or no tabs at all, just as you like), next line
with a button "Use Current". The home page is set. OK.

The home page can be accessed immediately by pressing
Ctrl+Space. If no tab is open, one will be opened auto-
matically, or the current tab will be used.

But I think in Firefox the setting can be done in a
similar way (check Edit -> Preferences).

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany