correctly configuring PF with jailed environments

Norman Khine norman at khine.net
Tue Aug 12 11:33:36 UTC 2014

i am using nginx and here is the nginx.conf file

https://gist.github.com/nkhine/f620f8bdc0fb613b7b59

i am sharing the node application static files using nullfs as:

# cat etc/fstab.www
/usr/jails/basejail /usr/jails/www/basejail nullfs ro 0 0
/usr/jails/app/home/app/node-blade-boiler-template/public
/usr/jails/www/var/www nullfs ro 0 0

and then in my nginx.conf i have
https://gist.github.com/nkhine/f620f8bdc0fb613b7b59#file-gistfile1-txt-L122

i have set /var/www as the root for static files. this works

the strange thing is that if you click twice on a link it loads quickly,
but if you click only one time, it just takes time for the page to load. so
i think the issue is with nginx and the proxy

--
%>>> "".join( [ {'*':'@','^':'.'}.get(c,None) or chr(97+(ord(c)-83)%26) for
c in ",adym,*)&uzq^zqf" ] )