problems with pkg install kde

Hasse Hansson hasse at thorshammare.org
Mon Aug 11 16:26:13 UTC 2014

root at ymer:/home/hasse # uname -a
FreeBSD ymer.thorshammare.org 10.0-STABLE FreeBSD 10.0-STABLE #2 r269515: Mon Aug  4 18:01:47 CEST 2014     root at ymer.thorshammare.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/YMER  i386

root at ymer:/home/hasse # cat /etc/make.conf
CC=clang
CXX=clang++
CPP=clang-cpp

NO_WERROR=
WERROR=

KERNCONF=YMER
WITH_PKGNG=yes

NO_PROFILE=true

WITH_NEW_XORG=yes
WITH_GALLIUM=yes

Hello.
This is what happening when I try to install kde via pkg, following this guide :
http://daemon-notes.com/articles/desktop/kde

I'm using portmaster to keep my ports updated the old fashion way.
Had to build xorg and nvidia-driver the usual way "make install clean" from the portstree.
virtuoso worked with pkg install

root at ymer:/home/hasse # pkg install kde
Updating repository catalogue
FreeBSD repository is up-to-date
FreeBSD_new_xorg repository is up-to-date
All repositories are up-to-date
Updating database digests format: 100%
Assertion failed: (var == elt->var), function pkg_solve_sat_problem, file pkg_solve.c, line 508.
Child process pid=1759 terminated abnormally: Abort trap

Prior to the above, I've tried to run :

root at ymer:/home/hasse # pkg clean -a
Nothing to do.
root at ymer:/home/hasse # pkg update -f
Updating repository catalogue
Fetching meta.txz: 100% of 944 B
Fetching digests.txz: 100% of 1 MB
Fetching packagesite.txz: 100% of 5 MB

Adding new entries: 100%
Incremental update completed, 23396 packages processed:
0 packages updated, 0 removed and 23396 added.
Fetching meta.txz: 100% of 944 B
Fetching digests.txz: 100% of 37 KB
Fetching packagesite.txz: 100% of 182 KB

Adding new entries: 100%
Incremental update completed, 758 packages processed:
0 packages updated, 0 removed and 758 added.

/All the Best
/ Hasse.