Best VPS setup

Goran Tepshic purpleritza at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 10:17:28 UTC 2014

Sounds good.

I just made first, default jail I'm going to clone and noticed that
*mod_rewrite* and *mod_proxy* have some issues and are filling up Apache
logs.
When i disable them Apache starts normally.

These are error logs excerpts:

*mod_rewrite error:*

[rewrite:crit] [pid 43447] (13)Permission denied: AH00666: mod_rewrite:
> could not init rewrite_mapr_lock_acquire in child

*mod_proxy error:*

[proxy:crit] [pid 43447] (13)Permission denied: AH02479: could not init
> proxy_mutex in child

Could anyone shed some light on this issue? Is it working in your jails?