Updated the DIN75 car battery Quote

Naulyn.Liang Naulyn10 at 126.com
Wed Aug 6 09:15:36 UTC 2014

Dear Purchase Dept ,
 Nice Wednesday !
  We factory are specializing in manufacturing and marketing Sealed Lead Acid Battery(UPS、AGM), Car/Auto Battery, Motorcycle Battery and chargers.

The following are our latest prices for you on the basis of FOB Guangzhou China ,MOQ:20'FCL
 AGM Lead Acid battery:
AGM LEAD ACID BATTERY 12V 12AH ===USD 10.20/PC
AGM LEAD ACID BATTERY 12V 18AH ===USD 16.25/PC
AGM LEAD ACID BATTERY 12V 100AH ===USD 84.45/PC
AGM LEAD ACID BATTERY 12V 150AH ===USD 125.00/PC
Sealed maintenance free Motorcycle battery:
MF-YTX5L-BS 12v4ah===USD6.65/pc
MF-YTX7L-BS 12v7ah===USD8.89/pc
MF-YB2.5L-C 12v2.5ah===USD4.35/pc
MF 12N7-4A 12v6ah===USD8.85/pc
Dry charged car battery  :
12v88ah===USD37.17/pc
12v100ah===USD39.53/pc
12v150ah===USD59.88/pc
12v200ah===USD79.06/pc
Maintenance Free car battery:
DIN88 12v88ah===USD42.84/pc
DIN100 12v100ah===USD48.62/pc
N120 12v120ah===USD58.48/pc
N200 12v200ah===USD93.50/pc

Customized battery with your own requirements is available.

For more information,Please contact me.
Looking forward to your prompt reply and further cooperation.
Thanks & Best regards

Naulyn
Universal Power Technology Company Limited
Skype: Naulyn1
Tel : +86 158 1374 4599
Fax No :+86 0755 8372 2565
E-mail: sales10 at universal-power.com.cn
Web Site:  www.wbrbattery.com & www.universal-power.com.cn
Address :Room 1107,Dreamland Times Building,Heping Road east,Long Hua Town ,Bao'An District,Shenzhen,China