automount ....

William A. Mahaffey III wam at hiwaay.net
Sat Aug 2 23:46:38 UTC 2014

.... I am interested in using automount (amd) as both client & server on
my newly minted FreeBSD 9.3 box. Actually, the server part already ....
just works, automagically, however I can't figure out anything about
client operations. The man page is dense & a quart low on examples ....
Anyone have any clues, maybe some simple config files ? TIA ....

--

	William A. Mahaffey III