Re: Free BSD Question?

Net Ground - Frederique Rijsdijk frederique at netground.nl
Mon Apr 28 07:06:44 UTC 2014

I doubt somebody will guide you, but this is a good place to start:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/

Proxies you could consider using:

- squid
- tinyproxy

Perhaps you could elaborate more on the router functionality.

And don't use 9.1, use 10.0-RELEASE, the most recent release.

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/ISO-IMAGES/10.0/

Met vriendelijke groet,
Frederique Rijsdijk

Net Ground B.V.
Telefoon: +31-15-2742770
Web: http://www.netground.nl
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/netground
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/netground

Nieuws: Net Ground is in 2013 ISO 27001 gecertificeerd!
  _____