links "make config" selection

Clara Anne clarafun69 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 19:42:59 UTC 2014

hi Lowell
I'm Clara Anne, I'm 24  and here're two photos of myself. Just got your msg back about my ad, I think am not late to reply :( :(  I really didn’t think so many fakes were on craigslist hahah; but I got many weird emails. Would never have imagined myself posting on there but I’m also tired of the bar scene and the guys I keep meeting there. so you know I am not looking for anything serious just a little fun here and there (if you know what I mean), hopefully you are looking for the same. Thanks for being real now can you send me a good pic of yourself to this email? And tell me this about yourself…what’s your favorite position?