update-panto

Ajtim lumiwa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 10:24:17 UTC 2014

On Sunday 20 April 2014 11:02:27 Ruslan Makhmatkhanov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Franci Nabalanci wrote on 17.04.2014 16:00:
> > Hi,
> >
> > my system is 10.0-release, AMD64.
> > here are huge update of ports (dri, libgl) and I did start wit problem:
> > pango
> > warning: libxcb.so.2 needed by /usr/local/lib/libEgl.so, not found
> >
> > and there is error code 1
> > I am writing from my phone and is difficult to write everything.
> >
> > thank you.
>
> please follow the instructions in /usr/ports/UPDATING at 20140416.
> Additionally I did the following to leverage the update:
>
> # portmaster sysutils/bsdadminscripts
> # pkg_libchk -q
>
> Then I also rebuild all the ports that were in pkg_libchk output.
> Such an updates is a huge disaster, but they are quite rare.

Thank you very much.
After run pkg_libchk -q I got:
bootstrap-openjdk-r348097
compat8x-amd64-8.4.804000.201310_2
java3d-1.5.2_2
libreoffice-4.1.5_2
teTeX-base-3.0_25

Than I rebuilt bootstrap-openjdk, java3d and libreoffice and after re run
pkg_libchk I have the same ports for re build. Does pkg_libchk works with the
new pkg, please?

--
ajtiM
--------