Can people get banned from this mailing list?

Matthew Pherigo hybrid120 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 03:50:20 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I was wondering if people can get banned from this mailing list. Not necessarily for swearing or hate speech, but for constantly sending crappy, potentially troll bait content to the mailing list without contributing in any way. Sorry for asking, but I couldn't find a list of the rules anywhere. Of course I have a name in mind, but I'd prefer to tell it to a mod rather than in public. But, I couldn't find out who the mods are, either.

Thanks!
--Matt