Possible? - FBSD 10 and Apache on CF Soekris?

edflecko . edflecko at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 13:07:34 UTC 2014

I'd like to, if it's realistically possible, run my personal web site with
Apache and PHP (in ezjail) on a Soekris with only a compact flash. It's one
of the Soekris models that only comes with a CF - it can't use a disk. The
CF I have is a 4Gb, but I could buy a larger one if needed. I'll use PF as
the firewall.

I'm hoping to run an install of FBSD and have enough room to, of course, do
patches, updates, etc.

What do you think? Is this possible? Would it work O.K. for just a personal
webserver?

Comments? Suggestions?

Thank you,
Ed