minor problem during "make buildworld"

Thomas Hoffmann trh411 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 15:47:00 UTC 2014

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 10:28 AM, Robert Huff <roberthuff at rcn.com> wrote:

>         [This is the second time I've had this kind of problem in the last
> few weeks, only I can't find a reference to it in the list(s) archives.]
>
>         After updating to the src tree to r264363, I get this while
> running "make buildworld":
>
> make[3]: "/usr/src/share/mk/bsd.subdir.mk" line 104: warning: duplicate
> script for target "includes" ignored
> make[3]: "/usr/src/share/mk/bsd.subdir.mk" line 69: warning: using
> previous script for "includes" defined here
>
>         This is far beyond my make-fu.

In looking back over my buildworld logs, I've received these warnings to a
varying degree in each of my last 35 builds going back to 260971. I got 8
such warnings when I built -CURRENT amd64 r264363 last evening.

I used to get a lot more of them (as many as 560 for r264139), now I'm
getting a lot less in my last dozen builds or so. I've always just ignored
them since my builds completed successfully and I had no issues running the
"new" worlds.