print/cups: since update to 1.7.1: error : Send-Document client-error-document-format-not-supported

Ajtim lumiwa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 10:31:09 UTC 2014

> Just a wild quess: try to rebuild print/hplip with new cups* ports
> installed.

>I already did. I also completely deinstalled cups and reinstalled it - no
effect.

>Since the problem seems to exist also with others on FBSD 10, I guess it is a
serious
>problem:

 >https://forums.freebsd.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=45738

Yes, it is a BIG problem. My HP business inkjet 3000 is "dead" from update. Is
it possible to go back to the old version of cups or is problem because "CUPS
ports have been updated to version 1.7.1. A file has migrated from
  cups-image port to cups-client. Before upgrading you should force the
  removal of
cups-image port, otherwise it will conflict with the new one"
I update HPLIP too, delte device and install again.

Thanks.
--
ajtiM
--------