Issue with upgrade (9.1 to 9.2)

Andre Goree andre.goree at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 18:07:08 UTC 2014

I tried [half of] that not 30 mins ago...i.e. I copied
/libexec/ld-elf.so.1 from /libexec on the live cd to the corresponding
dir on my partition, but to no avail.  One thing I'm just now
realizing is that the iso is 9.1-RELEASE iso.  Let me try with a
9.2-RELEASE iso, thanks for pointing me in the right direction!