ARM pkgng repo

jungleboogie0 jungleboogie0 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 16:36:06 UTC 2014

Hi Matthew,
On 9 April 2014 00:31, Matt Raspberry <nixalot at nixalot.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if there is currently an ARM pkgng repository or if there are plans to create one? I just got a Raspberry Pi and have put FreeBSD on it. I’ve been compiling the few packages I need but it takes a very long time.

I too would very much like to see this happen but then the issue is
keeping it updated. I would be perfectly fine with pkg on raspberry pi
getting updated twice a month since it's not as high priority.
There are existing packages out there but they are becoming older and
older. Some I've seen are as old as December 2012.

The way to work around the long build time is install tmux and put it
in the background and check on it every hour or so.

--
-------
inum: 883510009902611
sip: jungleboogie at sip2sip.info