USB keyboard in FreeBSD 10 amd64 installer

Joshua Lokken jrlokken at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 01:00:58 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am unable to boot into the FreeBSD 10 amd64 installer with any USB
keyboard.  The keyboard works in the BIOS, works properly under other OSes,
but I am thus far unable to enter the installer on this workstation.

I'm unsure how to proceed -- I'm running FreeBSD 10 amd64 on a laptop
without any issues at all, just having trouble getting "into" the installer
on this desktop.  Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

Joshua