Understanding DMESG

Bailey, Jeremy jbailey at Munciepower.com
Tue Apr 1 16:56:45 UTC 2014

Hello,

I ran the DMESG in terminal and have examined the output. I have even been able to locate the device on the output. My problem comes in identifying just what the ugenX.y is. If you could help me with this that would be great.

Jeremy Bailey
IT Intern
Email: jbailey at munciepower.com <mailto:jbailey at munciepower.com>
Phone: 918-838-0901,4241
Toll Free: 800-367-7867
[Muncie Power Products, Inc.]

www.munciepower.com <http://www.munciepower.com>  || 7217 E Pine St || Tulsa, OK 74115

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are intended only for the named recipient(s) above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and please delete this e-mail from your system.