which port (qt4 part?) contains linguist.dcf et al.?

Gary Aitken vagabond at blackfoot.net
Fri Sep 13 18:33:51 UTC 2013

On 09/13/13 10:47, Chris Kelley wrote:
> Just a quick search through ports/x11-toolkits:
>
> /usr/ports/x11-toolkits # grep -R "linguist.dcf" *
> qt33/pkg-plist:share/doc/qt/html/linguist.dcf
>
> Looks to be x11-toolkits/qt33.

How old is your ports tree?
According to freshports it expired on 20130-7-01

# portmaster x11-toolkits/qt33

===>>> The x11-toolkits/qt33 port has been deleted: Has expired: No upstream activity since 2008; unmaintained
===>>> Aborting update

Is there an easy way to get the distfile when the port has been deleted?
Maybe the files have been moved to some qt4 port, but after doing a make
extract on some of them I couldn't find them.