something in ports for presenting a DB schema

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri Oct 25 13:18:57 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have a relational DB (Sybase) of around 50 tables and would like to
draw some graphic of the relation between various table / columns;
it is not so important that the tool itself has a graphical editor (I'm
used to work with ASCII files, vim and groff), but the output must be
somehow a graphic, PNG or PDF.

Do we have something for this in our ports?

Thx

	matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz, <guru at unixarea.de>, http://www.unixarea.de/ f: +49-170-4527211
UNIX since V7 on PDP-11, UNIX on mainframe since ESER 1055 (IBM /370)
UNIX on x86 since SVR4.2 UnixWare 2.1.2, FreeBSD since 2.2.5